How To Perform Spell Check In MS Excel 2010
MS Excel comes with Spelling check feature that can help in getting rid of spelling mistakes.
Spell Check basis
• To access the spell checker, go the Review and click on Spelling or simply press F7.
• Now, select the range option before activating the spell checker.
• After the checking, the worksheet if spell checker finds incorrect words then it will display the Spelling Dialogue with suggested options.
Spell Check dialogue offers various options which includes-
• Ignore Once – It ignores the word and continues with the spell check.
• Ignore All – It ignores all the word and doesn’t offers suggestions.
• Add to Dictionary – The incorrect word will be added to the dictionary.
• Change – It helps in changing the incorrect word with one from the Suggestions list.
• Change All – All the selected words will be changed as per the words in Suggestions list.
• AutoCorrect – It adds the misspelled word and it correct spelling to the AutoCorrect list.