How To Add Graphic In MS Excel 2010
In MS Excel, user can insert various kind of graphic objects like Text Box, Shapes gallery, WordArt and SmartArt, which is available in the Insert Tab.
- Go to the Insert Tab, followed by Shapes dropdown.
- Select the shape you wish to insert and click on it.
- In order to edit the inserted shape, simply drag it with the mouse and it will adjust the shape.
- Go to the Insert Tab and click on SmartArt.
- A SmartArt dialogue box will appear on the screen offering a list of available SmartArt to choose from.
- Click on the SmartArt to insert it in the worksheet.
- Edit the SmartArt as per your preference.
Insert Clip Art
- Go to the Insert Tab and click on Clip Art.
- Now a Clip Art pane will appear on the screen offering a list of available Clip Arts.
- Now choose the preferred Clip Art to insert it in the worksheet.
- Go to the Insert Tab and click on Word Art.
- Select any style of WordArt and click to type in the text.
You may also like...
Wind: 9 km/h
25 Mar 2016
26 Mar 2016